Items prohibited from entering RAC Arena include but are not limited to:
- Cans, bottles, containers and open drink containers
- Musical instruments such as whistles/horns/drums and vuvuzela type of noise making devices
- Weapons / aerosols / knives / fireworks / flares / laser lights / laser pointers / glowsticks / pens or felt tip markers
- Controlled, dangerous or illegal substances
- Tennis balls / golfballs / footballs / basketballs or the like
- Long chains / large spiked wrist or neck bands / spiked or studded belts
- Large flags or unauthorised signage or promotional products, signs may not be larger than 1m x 1m in size or with handles or sticks.
- Selfie Sticks
- Large umbrellas (such as golf umbrellas)
- Chairs / stools
- Bags larger than A4 (including handbags and baby bags). For specific event bag restrictions see the relevant event page.
- Animals (apart from registered assistance dogs)
- External food, chewing gum, eskies, boxes
- Audio and/or visual recording, broadcasting or transmission equipment
- Bicycles / rollerblades / skateboards or scooters
- Prams / pushers / strollers or baby carriers
- Any other item that in the opinion of RAC Arena Management could cause harm or public nuisance
- Any other item that is prohibited by the touring company or artist
Please Note: All persons entering the Arena may be subject to bag checks and/or random wanding searches by Event Security personnel at all entry points.
Smoking notice: RAC Arena is a non-smoking venue and smoking within the venue is prohibited. This includes E cigarettes and other electronic imitations or simulation devices. A designated smoking area is available for all events.